All volunteers including our community based partners are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Application: Volunteer Application (annually). The volunteer application needs to be submitted to the school volunteer coordinator;
- Complete the Screening Form for background check (WATCH):background check (annually);*
- Read and sign (page 18-19) the Volunteer Handbook: Volunteer Handbook (annually). Follow the procedures outlined in the handbook;
- Complete the online video course “ASM”: Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention online course(required only once)—excel spreadsheet provided to schools weekly;
- Read the Volunteer Policy. 5630 (Volunteers): Policy 5630 (annually).
Bring in Your boxtops!
We are collecting Boxtops for Education labels again this year. Each box top is worth 10 cents apiece, which really adds up! Your child can bring boxtops to their classroom or drop them into the plastic blue box labeled, “boxtops” in the hallway just inside the front door. Click on the link below to learn more about Boxtops for Education and participating products. http://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/clip/Default.aspx
Sign up for Safeway Escrip to Help Our School!
Anyone can sign up for Safeway Escrip Renewal for free! Sign up or renew online at www.escrip.com. You will be prompted to renew when you click on “my eScrip.” With each purchase made, Sanislo receives 10% of whatever you spend! It’s a great way to earn free money just by going to the grocery store!